- “Ballistic Quantum
Transport in a Nanoscale Metal-Oxide- Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor,” Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 91, No. 1,
- “ Enhancement of Nano-RC
Switching Delay due to the Resistance Blow-Up in InGaAs,”
NANO, vol. 2, no. 4 pp. 233-237, 2007.
- “The Ultimate Ballistic Drift Velocity in a
Nanomaterials, Article ID Number 769250, 8 pages, doi:
- “Ballistic Mobility and Saturation Velocity in Low-Dimensional Nanostructure,” Microelectronics Journal, vol. 40, pp. 540– 542 (2009).
(Impact Factor= 0.859)
- “Scattering-Limited and Ballistic
Transport in a Nano-CMOS Circuit,” Microelectronics
vol. 40, pp. 581– 583 (2009).
- “The drain velocity overshoot in an
80-nm metal-oxide-semiconductor field-effect-transistor,” Journal
of Applied Physics, vol. 105, p. 074503,
(Impact Factor= 2.201)
- “The High-Field Drift Velocity in
Degenerately-Doped Silicon Nanowires,”
Journal of Nanotechnology, vol. 6, pp. 601-617, 2009.
- Nano-Physics of Transient Phenomenon in Semiconducting Devices
Jurnal Teknologi D (UTM, Malaysia), June 2009 (no. 50).
- “The Dependence of Saturation Velocity
on Temperature, Inversion Charge and Electric Field in a Nanoscale MOSFET,”
International Journal of Nano Electronics and
Materials (IJNeM), December 2009.
- “Analytical modeling of high
performance single-walled carbon nanotube field-effect-transistor,”
Microelectronics Journal, vol. 41, pp.
(Impact Factor= 0.859).
- "Resistance Blow-Up Effect in Micro-Circuit Engineering",
Solid State Electronics, vol. 54, pp. 1617-1624, 2010.
- “The drift response to a high-electric-field in carbon nanotubes,"
Nanoscience, vol. 6, pp. 492-495.(2010).
- “Transition of equilibrium stochastic to unidirectional
velocity vectors in a nanowire subjected to a towering electric field,”
Journal of Applied Physics, 108, 114314
(Impact Factor= 2.072)
- “Micro-Circuit Modeling and Simulation Beyond Ohm’s Law,”
IEEE Transactions on Education, vol 54, no. 1, 2011
(Impact Factor= 1.400).
ballistic transport in a channel with length below the scattering-limited mean
Journal of Applied Physics, 111, 054301 (2012)
(Impact Factor= 2.079)
- “Device and
circuit-level performance of carbon nanotube field-effect transistor with
benchmarking against a nano-MOSFET,”
Nanoscale Research Letters (2012), 7:467
- "High-field transport in a graphene nanolayer,"
Journal of Applied Physics, 112, pp. 114330-4, (2012).
(Impact Factor= 2.072).
- "Graphene Nanoribbon Field Effect Transistor Logic Gates Performance Projection,"
Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience 10, 1164-1170 (2013)
(Impact Factor= 0.65)
- "Long Channel Carbon Nanotube as an Alternative to Nanoscale Silicon Channels in Scaled MOSFETs,"
Journal of Nanomaterials, Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 831252, 5 pages
(Impact Factor= 1.547)
- "Analytical Modeling of Glucose Biosensors Based on Carbon Nanotubes,"
Nanoscale Research Letter (Jan 2014), 9:13
(Impact Factor= 2.52)
- "Enhanced Device and Circuit-Level Performance Benchmarking of Graphene
Nanoribbon Field-Effect Transistor against a Nano-MOSFET with
Journal of Nanomaterials, Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 879813
(Impact Factor= 1.547)
- "A Unified Drain-Current Model of Silicon Nanowire Field-Effect Transistor (SiNWFET) for Performance Metric Evaluation,"
Science of Advanced Material 6,
354-360 (Feb 2014)
(Impact Factor= 2.509)
Device Modeling and Circuit-level Performance Projection of Top-gated
Graphene Nanoribbon Field-Effect Transistor for Digital Logic Gates,"
Science of Advanced Material 6, 569-576 (March 2014)
(Impact Factor= 2.509)
Benchmarking of 32 nm Predictive Technology Model CMOS with Silicon
Nanowire Physic-based Compact Model of Field-Effect Transistors for
Digital Logic Applications",
Science of Advanced Material 6, 596-602 (March 2014).
(Impact Factor= 2.509)
- "Stability and Power Evaluation of 14 nm FinFET-based 6T SRAM Cell Functionality in RC Timing Analysis"
Journal of Nanomaterials, Volume 2014 (August 2014), Article ID 820763
(Impact Factor= 1.611)
"Quasi-One-Dimensional Performance and Benchmarking of CMOS-based
Multichannel Carbon Nanotube versus Nanowire Field-Effect Transistors" - In Press
- "Performance Evaluation of Silicon Nanowire
Gate-All-Around Field-Effect Transistors and their dependence of Channel
Length and Diameter" - In Press
- "Low Dimensional
Simulator for Ballistic Carbon Nanotubes and Graphene Nanoribbon Field-Effect Transistors Model" - Major Correction
- "Design and Performance Analysis of 1-bit FinFET Full Adder Cells for Subthreshold Region at 16nm Process Technology" - Under review
- "Electron Transport in a Scaled-Down Channel Carbon Nanotubes from Drift-Diffusion to Ballistic Transmission" - Under consideration
- "An Empirical Modeling of a Graphene Field-Effect Sensor,"
Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, Volume 12, No. 2, 2015
(Accepted with Impact Factor= 1.032) - In Press
- “The Ultimate Drift Velocity in
Degenerately-Doped Silicon,” IEEE
Regional Symposium on Microelectronics (RSM 2007), Penang, Malaysia,
(3-6 December 2007).
- “Velocity Saturation Dependence on Temperature, Substrate Doping Concentration
and Longitudinal Electric Field in Nanoscale MOSFET. IEEE Proceedings
National Symposium on Microelectronics, 22 – 24 Nov. 2005, Kuching,
Sarawak, pp. 210-214.
- “Band Structure Effects on the Carbon Nanotube
Carrier Statistics” 24th Regional Conference on Solid State Science
and Technology 2008 (RCSSST2008), November 30 – December 2 2008, Tiara Beach Resort, Port Dickson. Negeri
- “The Micro-Circuit
Engineering in the Nonohmic Domain,” 11th
International Conference on Computer Modelling and Simulation (UKSim2009),
Emmanuel College, Cambridge, England, March 25-27, 2009. Available in the
IEEE Xplore (a Scopus listing).
circuit modeling of single-walled carbon nanotube field-effect-transistor and
performance comparison with metal oxide semiconductor field-effect-transistor,”
Proceedings of the IEEE Regional
Symposium on Micro and Nano Electronics (IEEE-RSM2009), Kota Bharu,
Malaysia, August 10-12, 2009. Available
in the IEEE Xplore (a Scopus listing).
- “Nano-CMOS Circuit Design in the Nonohmic Domain,” Proceedings of the IEEE Regional Symposium on
Micro and Nano Electronics (IEEE-RSM2009), Kota Bharu, Malaysia, August 10-12,
2009. Available in the IEEE Xplore (a Scopus
- “The Role of Ballistic Mobility and Saturation Velocity in Performance
Evaluation of a Nano-CMOS Circuit,” Proceedings
of the IEEE International Conference on Eemerging Trends in Electronic and
Photonic Devices & Systems, (ELECTRO-2009) December 22-24, 2009.
- “High-Field Initiated Ballistic Transport
in Carbon Nanotubes” Proceedings of the
IEEE International Semiconductor Device Research Symposium 2009 (ISDRS),
University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland, USA.
- “Nano-CMOS Circuit Design and Performance Evaluation by Inclusion
of Ballistic Transport Processes” , Proceedings
of the IEEE International Semiconductor
Device Research Symposium 2009 (ISDRS), University of Maryland, College
Park, Maryland, US.
- “Performance Prediction of Graphene-Nanoribbon and Carbon
Nanotube Transistor”, Proceedings of the
IEEE on International Conference on Enabling Science and Nanotechnology, (Nanotech Malaysia 2010), 1-3 December, 2010,
- “Mobility Diminution in a Nano-MOSFET due to Carrier Injection from the Ohmic
Contacts”, Proceedings of the IEEE International
Conference on Enabling Science and
Nanotechnology, (ESciNano 2010), 1-3 December, 2010, KLCC, Malaysia.
“Universal Velocity-Field Characteristics for a Nanowire of
Arbitrary Degeneracy”, Proceedings of the
IEEE International Conference on Enabling Science and Nanotechnology, (ESciNano 2010), 1-3 December, 2010,
- “Mobility degradation in a
nano-MOSFET due to Ballistic and High-Field Effects ”, Proceedings
of the IEEE International Conference on Enabling Science and Nanotechnology, (ESciNano 2012), 5-7 January, 2012, Persada
Johor, Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
- “High-field transport in graphene and carbon nanotubes”, IEEE International Conference of Electron Devices and Solid-State Circuits (EDSSC 2013), 3-5 June 2013, Hong Kong.
- "Design and Implementation of a 1-bit FinFET Full Adder Cell for ALU in Subthreshold Region" ICSE 2014
- "Low Dimensional Simulator for Carbon-based Devices" ICSE 2014
- Book Chapter: Device and Circuit Modeling of Nano-CMOS, Computational Nanotechnology:
Applications with MATLAB®, CRC Press, Taylor and Francis Group, 2011